Sunday, 25 February 2018
Wednesday, 21 February 2018
Lab Experiment result
|object||weight in air||apparent weight in water||buoyant force (weight in air-apparent||pulley weight in air||length of string|
|weight 1||0.15 N||0.1 N||0.05 N||10 N||40.5 cm|
|weight 2||0.2 N||0.15 N||0.05 N||4 N||44 cm|
|weight 3||0.25 N||0.2 N||0.05 N||1.2 N||24 cm|
|weight 4||0.5 N||0.45 N||0.05 N||1.2 N||31.5 cm|
|weight 5||1 N||0.8 N||0.2 N||1 N||32.5 cm|
|weight 6||2 N||1.75 N||0.25 N||0.75 N||37 cm|
|weight 7||2.15 N||1.85 N||0.3 N||0.5 N||44 cm|
|weight 8||5 N||4 N||1 N||0.25 N||37.5 cm|
|weight 9||1 N||8 N||2 N||0.2 N||28 cm|
Wednesday, 14 February 2018
Launch Lab: How can you bend water?
1. Infer Why did you rub the balloon on your sweater? Predict what might have happened if you simply touched the balloon to your sweater instead of rubbing it.
Ans.When the object rubbed to the sweater it will exchange or give a positively charged to the sweater because the balloon steal the charge from the sweater to themselves.Moreover, the electron will balance to each other and doesn't have a friction.
2. Key Concept Why do you think the balloon interacted the way it did with your sweater and with the stream of water?
Ans. Because the charge is unequal, so it need to make contract to be balance by itself (equivalent)
Wednesday, 10 January 2018
It was a way how we study about vector mapping which we have to make a map for someone to walk follow the map that we make.I was very excited because I never have been making a map.I follow the Bew's map which was very good because they can make me confused the way that they made.We know the end point was Library.
1. Start point- Admin office- west 270 degree-0 step
2. North 0 degree- 6 steps
3. West 270 degree- 4 steps
4. North 0 degree- 7 steps
5. West 270 degree- 30 steps
6. North 0 degree- 16 steps
7. East 90 degree- 4 steps
8. North 0 degree- 8 steps
9. West 270 degree- 8 steps
10. South 180 degree- 8 steps
11. East 90 degree- 4 steps
12. North 0 degree- 3 steps
13. South 180 degree- 3 steps
14. West 270 degree- 4 steps
15. North 0 degree- 8 steps
16. East 90 degree- 4 steps
17. North 0 degree- 17 steps
18. West 270 degree- 13 steps
19. North 0 degree- 4 steps
20. West 270 degree- 4 steps
21. South 180 degree- 3 steps
22. West 270 degree- 15 steps
23. South 180 degree- 4 steps
Monday, 20 November 2017
- Red filter
- Blue filter
1. look at the monitor
2. r+g, r+b, b+g
3. work with another group—put a color paddle over flashlight, shine on white paper—so a red, a green, and a blue
4. view colored objects through color paddles
5. if you have time, do activity b—color by subtraction--
- When putting red and blue paddles then, turn on the flashlight it will change color to be a violent color.On the other hand, we can see that when we use red and green colored paddles to mix it up color will become an orange colored.This lab experiment will take our get better score from this lesson because of when students do it for know everything they can get better in knowing things.We can know that when we add more color such as blue, red, and green paddles.These three color will change into white color.
Color by subtraction
Red + Blue = Violent or purple
It changes from red and blue that will add completely becomes violent.Moreover, if we put the flashlight on the white paper we can see clearly.The result is Magneta
Red + Green = Yellow
I put red and green paddles and then I turn on the flashlight to pass through them.It changes color to be a yellow color.The way that we can see more clearly is put the light on a white paper.The result is Cyan
Blue + Red = Green
I put red and blue paddles together and then these color will change color into green when we turn on the flashlight pass through it which we can see clearly when we turn off the light and put the flashlight on a white paper.The result is Green
Color by addition
When putting red and blue paddles then, turn on the flashlight it will change color to be a violent color.On the other hand, we can see that when we use red and green colored
paddles to mix it up color will become an orange colored.
Wednesday, 13 September 2017
Crystallization of Milk Report
1. We have to prepare the material before doing the experiment
2. Put milk inside the zip lock bag
3. Put the ice in bucket and put ice on only one side
4. Then, put the zip lock bag on that side
5. Put the ice on top the zip lock bag and put salt on it
6. Push and pull the ice to the zip lock bag by test tube rack.Do this step until the milk freeze and put some toppings in the zip lock bag.
7. Take out ice cream to box and enjoy eating
- Zip lock bag
Result after the experimentIt uses a long time to make the milk to freeze like ice-cream which we use ice and put salt on the top of the ice which is the best way to keep a low temperature.The ice-cream tastes good when we put the topping on the top.This experiment we want to test crystallization of milk and know how milk is crystallization.
1) why do we add salt to the ice?
Ans. It makes ice to freeze together and can keep the cooling more than in the past.Moreover, it will melt slower and make low temperature.
2) why do we add the cookies and other things, only after the milk has frozen slightly
Ans. When we add the stuff inside ice cream, it will take a long time to freeze.
3) what are two factors that affect the freezing you think?
Ans. Movement and temperature
4) why do you need a bit of air in the bag?
Ans. We need air to have space to touch the ice or to make a milk move to contact the ice.
Tuesday, 6 June 2017
Today's lab is very interesting for me because I never try this experiment before so I have to find the mass by old scales and then I put the stone in a beaker that already has 250 ml.Then I use a cylinder to get some water that is more than 250ml.Finally, I find the density.
7. Calculate the density of each of your mineral samples.How could you use the densities to identify the minerals?
I find the mass first because it is the easily way to find because it uses scales to find.Then I use the method that finds the volume by displacement.Finally, use the density to find it by density is equal to mass over volume.
Key Concept Would density or color be more useful in identifying a particular mineral?Explain your answer.
Density is very useful in physic because when we have to find the particular mineral we have to use this because it is the easy way to find.Moreover, each mineral has different density and this is the method to classify each mineral.
Color is probably the easiest property to observe. Unfortunately, you can rarely identify a mineral only by its color. Sometimes, different minerals are the same color. For example, you might find a mineral that is a gold color, and so think it is gold. But it might actually be pyrite, or “fool's gold,” which is made of iron and sulfide. It contains no gold atoms.