The effect of gravity on speed
1. Describe how the ball rolls off the ramp at height -discuss the effect of bouncing or other factors ?
Answer - It rolls the fastest when box height is 20 cm. in this experiment.
- Height about 40 cm.,the ball will roll slower than box height 20 cm.
- Height about 60 cm the ball will roll the slowest of all box height/
- Height about 60 cm ,the ball will bouncing and can't go through the floor.
2. Discuss what is the fastest speed reached and any factors that could improve this ?
Answer The box that height 20 cm, the ball will go the fastest because slope of this height is not to steep so it don't use lots of energy for go through the floor.
3.Does the ball travel in straight line,why or why not ?
Answer No, because it has factor that can make ball doesn't travel in straight line such as slope of surface, person who release the ball and wind