Wednesday, 1 February 2017

Essay M1


           


 Essay M1

     This is the first year in Payara high school.I like this school because I can share my data with my friend and teacher.I think I like science because I like to try new things and make experiment so I like it.
     My highlight of this year is I will have competition in riding a horse because I think that in grade six, I prepare for the exam to the new school and I can't ride a horse or have some competition of riding horse.I think that is a year, I will manage my time for study and ride a horse.Moreover, I want to find a new thing about science because I think I want to be a veterinary doctor to help animals.In the next year, I will help my mother and my father to study hard and play football of my brother.I want to take care my brother because he will contract with his football team in Thailand(Bangkok Glass F.C.) so He will study hard and prepare for his football team every day.In M.2 I want to be an expert on Science.I will improve my speech and my report about science(Biology, Chemical)


No comments:

Post a Comment